Machine Construction and Automation
Raise the efficiency of your production
Intego's experience in automation is a key factor for building effective tools. Design and construction are done in-house to guarantee smooth development, especially in the view of the demanding requirements of imaging components.
Our capabilities to serve your needs
- Conveyor-belt handling: Many vision systems are equipped with a cost-efficient conveyor belt system.
- XYZ stage positioning: For exact handling and positioning within the inspection system, accurate xyz-stages are used for vibration-free positioning at (sub‑)micrometer precision.
- Robotic handling: Whenever expensive or heavy products are transported, robotic handling offers a secure alternative to manual transfer into and within the vision system.
- Picker arm / vacuum gripper: Careful and accurate handling of fragile objects.
- Cassettes / magazines: Intego vision systems can manage multiple parts in a row and sort them into cassettes according to predefined quality thresholds (useful for e.g. solar cells/crystalline wafers).
- Shuttle systems: rail-based conveyor systems with part-specific product carriers.
- Cleaning: Pressurized air cleaning for dust removal.
- Labeling: Ink or laser marking for part identification.
Do not hesitate to contact us directly.