Intego develops and produces customer-specific camera inspection systems. We apply the latest measurement and inspection methods to solve ambitious inspection tasks reliably.
Due to our longtime experience with automation processes and close cooperation with our customers, even the most complex systems can be optimally integrated into existing production lines.
If you require an individual solution, Intego offers free-of-charge feasibility studies based on sample parts. The prepared study will include a system design with draft specifications and a price estimate. Do not hesitate to contact us directly.
Our systems are used worldwide in the following industries:
- Solar: inspection throughout the whole value added chain: ingots, wafers, cells and complete modules
- Sapphire: slab inspection, bubble-, lineage and crystal-defect testing
- Plastics: inspection of transparent parts and surfaces for automotive, electronics and medical technology
- Metal: in- and outside of metal tubes, in general surfaces and geometry
- Semiconductor: wafer inspection and characterization as well as real time growth control
- Electronics: Highly resolved inspection of optoelectronics, printed and flexible electronics and printed circuit boards for different defects and characteristics
Award for Intego
|SEMIKRON Innovation Award
|Intego was awarded the 2016 Semikron Innovation Award for the development of an inspection system for material defects on SiC wafers. The system was developed by Intego, together with the Fraunhofer IISB, the University of Erlangen-Nürnberg and Infineon.|